Letters on Yoga - Volume III is a soft cover book is of 508 pages comprises of letters written by Sri Aurobindo of Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Pondicherry on the experiences and realizations that may occur in the practice of Integral Yoga.
It is the third of four volumes of Letters on Yoga. The letters in these volumes have been selected from the large body of letters that Sri Aurobindo wrote to disciples and others between 1927 and 1950 but primarily in the 1930s.
This Third Volume is arranged by subject in four parts:
- the place of experiences in the practice of yoga
- the opening of the inner senses
- experiences of the inner consciousness and the cosmic consciousness
- the fundamental realisations of Integral Yoga
Individual letters deal with many subjects relating to these themes, including the development of the inner vision, the nature of symbolic visions, becoming aware of the inner being and the witness attitude, psychic and spiritual realisations and the meaning of spiritual transformation.
Details of the Book:
- ISBN Code: 978-93-5210-061-3
- Subject: Letters On Yoga: Volume III
- Pages: 508
- Dimensions (in cms): 14x22
- Weight: 600 gms
- Delivery Time: 6-7 days
- Country of Origin: India
Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/screen settings. All Images are for reference purpose only