Letters On Himself And The Ashram is a soft cover book of 858 pages which brings together letters written by Sri Aurobindo of Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Pondicherry between 1926 and 1950.
It fall into four broad subject areas: his outer life,
- his writings, his contemporaries, contemporary events
- his inner life before and after his arrival in Pondicherry
- his role as a spiritual leader and guide
- his ashram and the sadhana practiced there
The fifth part of the book contains mantras and messages Sri Aurobindo wrote for the benefit of his disciples.
Whenever possible, the letters are framed contextually and historically by including the question or comment of the correspondent and the date of the letter. Together with the documents published in Autobiographical Notes and Other Writings of Historical Interest, these letters constitute nearly all the surviving biographical and historical source materials that Sri Aurobindo wrote.
Details of the Book:
- ISBN code: 978-81-7058-952-5
- Subject: Selected Letters On His Outer And Inner Life, His Path Of Yoga And The Practice Of Yoga In His Ashram
- Pages: 858
- Dimensions (in cms): 14x22
- Weight: 600 gms
- Delivery Time: 6-7 days
- Country of Origin: India
Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/screen settings. All Images are for reference purpose only.